La Plagne - the combined name of 6 high-altitude villages with a height difference from 1800 to 2100 m: Aime-La-Plagne (2100 m), Plagne Center (1970 m), Plagne-Belcote (1930 m), Belle Plagne (2050 m2), Plagne 1800 and Planne Village/Soleil (2050 m). The region has 225 km of pistes of varying difficulty, most of which are blue (65%) and red (34%) pistes. La Plagne, together with the resorts of Les Arcs, is part of the Paradiski ski association (Paradiski) - 425 km of slopes.
There are several reasons for this: the first is the magnificent nature of the resort; the second is the most modern infrastructure; the third - housing for every taste and budget; and the main one - 425 kilometers of slopes of the Paradiski region, which La Plagne shares with Les Arcs and Peisey Vallandry.
The station is part of the Paradiski ski region, one of the most extensive in the world, offering a total of 420 km of slopes.
The ski lifts are open from mid-December to early May.
– Single lift system, large ski area
– Good opportunities for beginners and intermediate riders
– Ski-in/ski-out options
– Presence of forest trails
– Queues possible during peak seasons
– Purpose-built resort with high-rise buildings
– Small selection of restaurants and after-ski activities